19: Preparing Your Dog for Life with a Baby
Julie Fudge Smith and Colleen Pelar talk with Jennifer Shryock, founder of Family Paws Parent Education, about how to successfully integrate and manage kids and dogs in general, but infants and toddlers in particular.
- Family Paws Parent Support Hotline: 877-247-3407
- Dog-appeasing pheromone spray
- For more information on Kongs and other intelligence toys for your dog, listen to episode 9: Fun with Food!
- Colleen’s website: Living with Kids and Dogs
- A couple of Julie’s blogs on kids and dogs: And baby makes four! and Forced Friendship
Also check out this great graphic from Family Paws about using success stations in your home. You can download a full-size PDF here.